Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wow it is December......

Wow it is December ......again…..and we realize that 2008 is almost over!

2008 Has been a very challenging year for most of us with a declining Real Estate Market, summer of astronomical gas prices, stock market roller coaster, elections and last how about Clay Aiken being gay!
I just wanted to use this opportunity to extend a big "Thank You" to each and every one of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the support and e-mails I received.......without you, I'm sure that 2008 would have been extremely boring.
As always I am outmost grateful to all of you that have trusted me with your real estate business and wanted to let you know how much I do appreciate that! You helped me through this challenging year and thanks to you I am still only a phone call away. This challenging market has only made us better! May 2009 mark the beginning of an outburst of Love, Happiness, Bright Future and bring each and every one of you everything you are hoping for and more.
I am determined to make 2009 my best year ever personally as well as professionally as I am constantly striving to better myself.
Let me wish you all a Very Merry Christmas Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts as well as healthy and prosperous New Year.

Your North Carolina Broker
Sonja Babic
252- 617-0861

www.SonjaBabic.com
P.S. Don’t forget that right now is great time to buy, New Bern NC Market is bottoming out and Inertest Rates are at historic low. IT WILL NOT GET ANY BETTER THEN THIS

No comments: